BRATS Support Network & Discussion Forum  

Go Back   BRATS Support Network & Discussion Forum > Celebrate Your BRAT Culture! > BRATS & the Arts

Old 03-04-2009, 03:11 PM

Send a message via AIM to tannerblackart Send a message via MSN to tannerblackart
Default Internet Radio stations

Indeed, I had never really thought of a virtual "Brats Hometown Network" but viola! here it is. This is just awesome. I have to say that when I saw the documentary it explained soooooooooo many things. I showed it to my wife, but I still dont think that she fully grasps where it is that I come from- both physically and sociologically.

If this is not considered spamming, then here it is: I have a network of radio stations online that I have been trying to push. the website is www.radioxnetwork.com with our main two stations being an 80s station http://66.36.238.63/htz80s and a Top 40 station http://66.36.238.63/htz40 (If this is not the place to do this, then feel free to delete)

Whats funny about programming the 80s station is that I missed most of that music the first time out! Sure we got the biggies on the Rick Dees Top 40 countdown, but the real meat of the 80s music was missed being overseas. I guess thats why I program an 80s station- I keep trying to go back home... But we all know that you cant really do that as a Brat dont we?
Old 03-22-2009, 08:54 PM

Amen to that! I still amuse my husband when we hear a song from back in the day and I am surprised by the lyrics. "OOOOOOOH. That's what the words are?"